Weekends Around Here

Lately consist of SAT tutor, Target runs, lunch on Saturday and baseball, errands and baking on Sunday.

Every Saturday for the past 10 weeks, Dylan had his SAT tutoring session from 10-1. We always pick up McDonald's drive through on the way there.


After I drop him off, I usually make a run to Target. I recently picked up this adorable Maxi dress. I cannot wait for it to get warm enough to be able to wear it!



This weekend, Natalie and I had bagels at a local bagel shop after we dropped him off. It was fun to spend some alone time with my girl.


We stayed local after Dylan was done with his class. We had lunch at a wood fired pizza place called 850 Degrees. Natalie and I shared a prosciutto, buratta and arugla pizza. OH MY YUM! It was so good. It was drizzled with a balsamic glaze. I practically inhaled it! Hence no photo. LOL

We hit up Peachwave for a little sweet treat. I love that it's warm enough to sit outside and enjoy fro yo.


Sunday means baseball practice for Dylan. He's at the park from 10-12. This weekend he won a little hitting contest among his teammates. He has been having a lot of fun. I cannot wait for the season to start. I love going to his games and cheering him and his teammates on.

After practice, we headed up to the opening weekend of the Stormville Flea Market. I scored this fabulous find for only $3.00. I cannot wait to make tons of things from it.


And Sunday night usually means, Stew grills while I get ready for the week. I iron and prepare snacks and he cooks dinner. We have great system going. He cooks the meat and I make the sides. Tonight was ribs, baked beans and collard greens.


I also love to bake from scratch on Sunday. I recently picked up the Back In The Day Bakery cookbook and could not wait to make their brown sugar banana bread. It tastes as good as it looks!



And there you have another weekend in the books. I hope to get these all onto a Project Life page as soon as summer vacation gets here. Only 6 more weeks of school to go!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange