What I Wore Project Life Catch Up

I have a "thing" for clothes. I love easy sun dresses and maxi dresses too. I love breezy tops. I love flip flops and wedges and riding boots. I love boho tops. I love statement necklaces a little too much. ;) I love leaving the house put together. And I love documenting them on Instagram. Earlier this year I thought it might be fun to create scrapbook pages of some of my favorite outfits I wore each month. I think it'll be kinda neat to look back in a few years and see what was in fashion, at least according to me. ;) See, I am a scrapbooker, a memory keeper, the family photographer and historian, etc. so my mind always goes right to how can I record this for posterity. LOL

Here is exactly what I am talking about ...

June 2015:


May 2015:


April 2015:


March 2015:


February 2015:



At the end of the year, I plan on printing these babies out in 8x8 size and putting them into an album. I use the Project Life App on my iphone. It takes literally 2 minutes to create these pages. And, I can print them out in the app right from my phone. So easy and convenient. I wish my mom and grandmom had done this. I would love to see what they wore on a day-to-day basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Saturday

Craftiness & a Holiday Headstart

Color of the Week - Orange